World Class Workforce Solutions.
Health Carousel is a workforce solutions company serving healthcare organizations. We provide high quality medical, nursing, and allied health professionals for short-term and long-term contract employment and permanent placement. Our government and commercial clients include a wide variety of healthcare settings including hospitals, rehab centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, and outpatient clinics. Health Carousel has robust national and international recruiting capabilities and can deploy contract labor anywhere in the U.S. and abroad.
Health Carousel is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and leverages a network of owned and affiliate recruiting offices and representatives in the Philippines, India, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Health Carousel’s expertise includes:
Since 2000, Health Carousel has:
- Placed more than 200 U.S. nurses and allied health professionals at over 100 U.S. healthcare facilities on travel and local contract employment assignments.
- Placed more than 150 international nurses and allied health professionals at 20 leading U.S. hospitals across the United States with a multi-year retention rate of 93 percent.
- Maintained a 20 percent or higher placement rate against all direct hire contract orders.
- Awarded more than $10,000,000 in nursing scholarships to educate the next generation of nurse leaders and educators.
- Developed a database of over 300,000 healthcare professionals from around the world.
- Obtained a Federal Supply Schedule contract for professional and allied healthcare staffing services.
- Opened a global office in Manila, Philippines, and developed affiliate relationships in countries around the world that provide recruitment, screening, licensure preparation, licensing and immigration support services.
- Obtained licensure with the Philippines Overseas Employment Association – less than 10 percent of firms sourcing from the Philippines have secured this license.