If you’re looking for sales jobs in Cincinnati, you may have already encountered flashy sales positions touting endless earning potential and commission. But do they offer the demand for that product or service that makes that earning potential realistic? Furthermore, will they offer you the resources you need to succeed, beyond a computer and telephone?
Health Carousel is hiring, and this is why you, or anyone you know looking for Cincinnati sales and recruitment jobs might care:
Healthcare Staffing is On Fire
Healthcare staffing is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. In the US Staffing Industry Forecast (SIA), US temporary healthcare staffing revenue is projected to grow by 17 percent. Coincidentally, Health Carousel has enjoyed growth rates in excess of 50 percent annually for the last four years, due in large to a national shortage of physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and allied healthcare professionals. The shortages have resulted in historic demand for Health Carousel services.
To keep up with demand, Health Carousel is looking to add to its team of recruiters. The company wants eager, motivated individuals who recognize their potential and are willing to work for it. If you’re brimming with personality and are a natural networking machine, there’s endless earning potential for you here.
And you won’t have to do it alone either. Once you join the team, you’ll enjoy all the perks and benefits you need to accomplish your goal, including:
You’ll have to search far and wide to find a healthcare staffing company like Health Carousel that staffs an entire marketing department at your disposal. Tasked with generating leads, beefing site traffic and building an online presence for its recruiters and account managers, the goal of marketing is to make life easier. Recruiters under the Health Carousel umbrella of brands are complemented by a robust marketing team that provides:
- Lead generation support – Health Carousel’s pipeline of candidates is huge
- Constant website content – SEO websites that attract the talent you want to your open positions
- Heavy social media presence – with nearly 30k nurses on THS’ facebook page and almost 500k foreign-trained healthcare professionals on PassportUSA’s, enjoy a sizable audience
- Professional, branded collateral – for your candidates or clients, they’ll know they’re dealing with a serious agency
- Events and conferences – Health Carousel’s brands are constantly attending events and building more relationships
- Marketing automation services that work around the clock, even while you aren’t.
This is a company that invests inward. Sign with Health Carousel and have every advantage you need to accomplish your goals.
Flexible, Casual Culture
Health Carousel employees work hard. But this isn’t a sweatshop environment. Health Carousel believes in playing just as hard as the company works. Here are some of the office perks enjoyed by corporate staff:
- Spacious, open work environment
- Casual office setting
- Flexible work/life balance
- Team-building events like:
- Reds games
- Ice Cream Socials
- Golf League
- Tennis League
- X-Box Contests
- And more
Inner-office competitions with rewards and occasional company meals are just a few more of the things Health Carousel does to keep things fresh. Plus, Health Carousel has the additional perks and benefits to match its enticing earnings potential and culture.
Competitive Internal, Local and National Benefits
Health Carousel employees are rewarded with not only a competitive internal benefits package, but discounts to popular services and entertainment as well. Employees enjoy:
- First-day Platinum Level health insurance, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) with employer match
- Liberal Paid Time Off
- Discounted Verizon Wireless phone of your choice, including latest smart phone models and discounted monthly plan through company
- Discounted entertainment tickets to King’s Island, Cincinnati Zoo
- Corporate discount agreements with:
- Enterprise Rental Car
- Extended Stay America
- American Express Business Travel
- rental car
- Birthday “Snooze and Cruise” – if it’s your birthday, arrive two hours late, or leave two hours early – up to you!