How we got started.
In October 2004, Health Carousel recognized the workforce challenges facing U.S. healthcare organizations and developed solutions to help them manage these challenges effectively. Health Carousel operates separately branded divisions that offer distinct services to help U.S. healthcare organizations meet temporary and long-term hiring needs.
PassportUSA helps its clients overcome the shortage and maldistribution of registered nurses, rehabilitation therapy and medical laboratory professionals throughout the United States. PassportUSA provides a legal, ethical, and socially responsible strategy to bring U.S.-qualified health professionals from around the globe to meet the long-term hiring needs of our clients.
Tailored Healthcare Staffing (THS) provides staffing solutions to help organizations meet temporary hiring needs due to seasonal demand fluctuations, leaves of absence, and projects. THS recruits, employs and assigns qualified RNs and allied health professionals to “travel” assignments across the country. THS also provides direct hire services for pharmacists and mid-level practitioners (NPs/PAs).
Next Medical Staffing provides temporary and direct placement of physicians, advanced practice nurses, and allied health professionals as well as travel nurse staffing.
Medical Staffing Options provides Travel, Per-diem, and permanent placement opportunities for nurses and allied healthcare professionals.
In 2008, Health Carousel was a charter member of the American Association of International Healthcare Recruitment, an organization dedicated to promoting legal, ethical, and professional recruitment practices. Our CEO, Bill DeVille continues to play an active role in the organization, currently serving as vice president.
Health Carousel’s brands provide a range of services to medical facilities throughout the United States:
- Travel nursing and allied healthcare staffing services for hospitals, clinics and outpatient facilities
- Direct placement for pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and management positions
International contract-to-hire staffing services for nursing and allied health professionals, including:
- Nursing – registered nurses (RNs)
- Rehabilitation therapy – physical therapists (PTs), occupational therapists (OTs), speech language pathologists (SLPs)
- Laboratory – medical technologists (MTs)
- Locum tenens
- Advanced practice
- Allied health
- Travel nurse staffing
- (RN) – Acute Care Nurses
- (PT) – Physical Therapists
- (PTA) – Physical Therapy Assistants
- (OT) – Occupational Therapists
- (OTA) – Occupational Therapy Assistants
- (SLP) – Speech Language Pathologists
- Lab Technicians