Got snowbirds? Flu patients? Unexpected turnover? Unit expansions? Census fluctuations? Need travelers?
We have nurses. Caring, skilled nurses for 13-week contracts or more. Operate your facility efficiently while providing excellent patient care.
Traveling healthcare professionals help with:
- Seasonal demands
- Regional shortages
- Census fluctuations
- Tough-to-staff specialties, shifts and locations
- Coverage for leaves of absence
- New unit openings
- Facility expansions
- Excess overtime for regular staff
- EMR Implementation
- Improving continuity-of-care (vs per diem staff)
- Ensuring adequate nurse-to-patient ratios
Looking for a travel position?
We have opportunities for you!
- Gain valuable clinical experience at leading healthcare organizations across the country.
- Enjoy professionally rewarding work opportunities.
- Choose from top assignments across the country.
- Get out of the cold weather or hot weather or enjoy the changing seasons.
- Work in a scenic rural setting, an urban research hospital or at a facility near the beach.
- Live in free, private, fully furnished housing or receive a housing stipend
- See the country while traveling with a friend or spouse (most pets are OK, too)
- Explore a destination before making a permanent move into the area, or “travel” within your own hometown while receiving a housing stipend
- Get medical, dental and life insurance with a number of options, such as day-one coverage
- Receive clinical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Take advantage of reward and incentive programs, including bonuses
- Save for retirement with a 401(k) program
- Receive continuing education at no cost
- Meet new people and create new friendships