PassportUSA helps to make the dream of working in America a reality for international healthcare professionals while filling the most challenging staffing and recruiting needs for facilities across the country. Our team places qualified foreign healthcare professionals in rewarding jobs, striving to make nurses feel at home as they move across cultures and time zones. As the need for more healthcare professionals in the U.S. grows, PassportUSA serves to close the gap and deliver the help patients and facilities require.
INTERNATIONAL NURSES: WHY WORK FOR PassportUSA?
- We are experts in placing healthcare professionals in rewarding jobs at some of America’s finest healthcare facilities.
- PassportUSA promptly and accurately files for your U.S. visa, getting you to the USA as quickly as possible.
- You’ll receive great pay and class-leading benefits like paid time off and platinum-level health insurance for you and your family.
- We never charge for our services.
HEALTHCARE FACILITIES: WHY WORK WITH PassportUSA?
- Access to a pipeline of experienced nurses (most have between 2-10 years of recent experience).
- Our nurses are BSN-educated and have passed the NCLEX. They are USA licensed and credentialed.
- No hidden fees (PassportUSA pays the nurses’ wages and benefits, including health insurance).
- A long-term solution. 86% of our nurses stay at their initial placements after their contract is up.